The Portage Turf Difference
A happy lawn is a healthy lawn and at Portage Turf Specialists we have professional lawn care services to promote healthy environments. We tailor every one of our professional services to a lawn’s specific needs, and our goal is to maintain natural beauty while reducing the negative environmental impacts of traditional methods. Starting from the roots up our methods combine the best in traditional and organic methods to provide a greener approach. Our professional, state-certified technicians evaluate every lawn and tailor a specific fertilization program to help build better soil conditions without over-saturating your entire lawn with unnecessary chemicals. This allows a stronger root structure to build in the lawn allowing for a darker, thicker, and most importantly healthier looking turf.
What Services Do You Provide?
Feel free to click on the links below to learn more about these services.
- Lawn Fertilization and Weed Control Programs
- Vegetation Programs (Keeping exterior areas such as mulch beds weed free)
- Mosquito Treatments
- Flea/Tick Treatments
- Grub/Insect Control
- Mole Abatement Treatments
- Frost Seeding(Late Winter/Early Spring)
- Tree/Shrub Revitalization Program
- Dormant Pruning (November-March)